Friday, January 16, 2009

13 days 2 monica day

yst i lost siti's no tuition paper...i hope she said bout d whole thing at her blog coz i lazy say ... anyway , 13 more days monica =) ...

n monica , its okay , its juz club , if i dun like it i wont go lorh ... coz gerko only count 2 , so i bet everything on ungu n taekwondo lol =) ... n michelle say roze nn lie dat not many ppl going interact but when dey go a lot of ppl dere =.=' ... is dat d lie monica? wat bout anotha lie ?

n 2day i join interact , taekwondo , ungu n MAYBE but i hope not , yen lin wan me 2 join kelab kembara 2 teman her....n she was finding d teacher...but cant find ...but afta bell ring ? i dono she found or not larh...

2day i found out dat my pjk teacher is a dono wat name teacher , pregnant orh she say , dats y she call us dun simply throw d ball or not lata fly n her baby gone...n sum1 oh wait nvm...dun feel like telling on dis blog ...

den during pjk kena marah lol ... coz only 3 gals from 3br change 2 pjk shirt...3 arh? or err i dono very little...den we stay on d class very long so she scold...say we waste her time , we bla bla bla.. den scold finish ad call us go sit on d FLOOR , got sum gals wanna sit on chair she say sit on FLOOR !!

den pjk dey play volleyball...wan teng hate me lol ... she keep throwing d ball 2 me wanna make me get hurt =(..den afta pjk , i go in class.. wah 0.o .... 3a go in d class ad...gud thing no1 sat my place , my place has d nicest view lol .... den i take things den run to 3a 4 bc ...den teacher inside ad =.=" ... den since we late , me n poh wei's place during bc were sat by guys from my class =( ... but den thanks 2 dem sitting dem , i sit behind siti n i have a nice view again lol ... i can c ppl pjk ... i can c everyclass pjk =D.... lol ... so juz now , was 3 mawar , form 4 which i think was 4dahlia n err dono wat...den i saw my fren ...den d guys keep running only form 4 maybe 5 rounds? i dono , BUT it was fun looking at ppl run n u r not running...2 me larh ... lol

den i saw d form 4 play game which is dey put like leave ? at deir back n if otha ppl snatched ur leave u r OUT ...den a lot ppl curi tulang lol...i can deir every single move lol ... den out ad go unda d tree 2 rest n c...i dun undastand y everyclass guys run ad will sit down n here sumthing from d teacher...i dono y....den i m sry teacher , i din listen 2 wat u said =p ... sry ... altho u r definitely more interesting den pn yeo , d guys running down dere was funnier....do lotsa stupid stunts... n poh wei said i c leng zai , den i say our skul got leng zai meh? den she say its true lol ...

which reminds me ....i form 1 afta ungu stay back dat time rite , form 1 or 2 , i think form1 ,den i n aunty was like walking at d err , dono wat name...teres? or err...between d padang n d class dat stairs like stuff...i was walking dere wif wendy 2wards r&r , n i dono wat r we talking about den suddenly i say(quite loud without realising) y our skul no leng zai one lol ...den u noe wat happen? dere was a class which i think erm 3 lili or 3 kemoboja? (last time larh) dat class rite , d guys were all looking at us as tho dey wanna like kill us or sumthing , so we ran lol ...den i dun rmb wat happen afta dat but wendy warned me lol ....

oh ya , den during bc was fun,i told poh wei bout siti n her anotha half...n siti was so open n admit everything lol...oh ya i decided , on thurs i will sit dat original place, on fri i gonna sit dat place dat has nice view =) ... if dat guy snatch my place again 2moro , snatch larh ... i go sit at d place dat has nice view =p ...gud feng shui man...

den rehat nth happen larh oh wait dere is...me aunty, ah yinn went 2 buy fruits 2 eat , den aunty(wendy) wanna buy watermelon , den i say , in chinese larh , eat wat watermelon ,eat till u die er ,i wan watermelon ...in a kinda fast tune...den ah yinn n aunty keep laughing lol..n ah yinn keep erm ikut me n replay d whole thing again n again 2 show jamie n me how sampat i was lol ... den afta dat, i told aunty seriously , i wanna eat watermelon den eat honeydew den eat papaya =D...in a kinda fast way oso ( y i talk fast 0.o) ... den in chinese its wo yao chi xi KUA , ran hou chi mi KUA,ran hou zai chi mu Kua...c all d kua ? so dey tot i was like saying a like wats dat call? nvm...like michelle found a seashell at d sea shore type...

den i said i was serious aunty say she oso laugh very seriously lol...den afta i eat watermelon only dey wan go i say i wan eat HONEYDEW !!! den dey like , wah u rilly mean it arh? den i eat lorh , den afta dat dey wan go again , ah yinn go buy fishball dat time , den aunty call me fasta go , den i say i wan eat PAPAYA larh ... den she like 0.o ....in 1 day u eat all d kua ad...den i was eating d papaya n ah yinn came back n laughing like mad lol...den she let me eat one of d fish ball but dat time , my mouth got papaya 0.o ...i was stuffing d papaya ... den it become papaya flavour fishball... dun try it ,very weird one lol ... den when my mouth was stuffed wif dat, d aunty dat sell fruit pass by n ask me do i wanna buy anotha papaya lol...i was like lol...but mouth full wif stuff so cant laugh out or spit 2 ah yinn lol...

den nth much ad, register time =D... i at 1st wan join koperasi coz aunty in dere den siti suddenly tell me she join interact so call me 2 teman her...so i like okay larh , join 2 clubs...den i was planning how 2 go register both n teman who go register 1st ....den i call wendy help me gif d koperasi slip n i teman siti n monica dey all go interact register...den afta register , i wanna find wendy , cant find larh =( ... went 2 6atas teratai evrywhere oso dun have...so go register taekwondo 1st , lol den taekwondo pengerusi jessica was so funny lol...i asked wan teng where was aunty (wendy) n jessica said y u call me aunty arh now? lol den i like hahaha, u r not aunty, u r a beautiful jie jie lol...jie jie means like sister ya...

den i found aunty n u noe wat? U NOE WAT !!she din help me register kop , in fact she dowan me... she go ikut hwei shen suddenly join kaunseling n mt n sn? den she dono where 2 find me she say so she din help me put my koperasi or change dat koperasi 2 club dat she join...i feel like slapping her dat time lol ... den i mah kesian lorh...wasted 1 slip ad...n she dowan me 2 join same club wif her =(...

den err a lot of stuff 4 ungu n yen lin happened...but cant type now coz my brotha wan use...thank him or blame him whicheva way ...

Yi Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment