Friday, January 23, 2009

6 more days 2 monica day

6 more days =D...less den a week but more den 5 days... me talking crap 0.o ... nvm ... i drank hot chocolate juz now at 1 u .... yeah =D...so now i feel very happy lol ....

i cant wait 4 taekwondo 2moro =) ... n i accomplish my goal...i din talk 2 li hui 2day , din even c her actually... nvm ...2moro...i hope dat if sparring .... i be wif li yit 4 a change lol .... or maybe julie...jeh ying oso can =D....

n 2day , jeh ying call me sapo lol ... which reminds me... d day we take photo is wed arh? i du rmb...but jeh ying pin my hair 4 me...awww..... LOL .... n one of d gal dat help ying hui piun say dun cry arh...coz ying hui was complaining how ugly it was lol ...i keep see-ing jeh ying i dono y lol ...more den i c li yit actually...i wonder y....

i saw sit peng in 1 u juz now...nvm ... n i saw a shirt dat has a big smily face on it n guess wat is written below d cute smiley face...d answer is .... I HATE U lol .... so its like so cute...smile n wink 2 ppl but below dere write i hate u lol...i like dat shirt so much leh...but my mom dun like it... she say not nice 2 wear dat...but its nice...especially if i wear dat 2 relatives dat i-dun-rilly-like... =) ... it will be so nice =)

2day pjk play basketball...let me tell u my achievements =) ... i touch d ball twice only lol... n i pass it 2 kah min only..d rest , i was standing doing nth n talking lol...n haha ... ying hui feel down when she run d 2 rounds around d dewan lol ...i dono how lareh she say she step on d grass 2 slippery maybe , den like plak ... d shirt dirty...

lol ... nth happen between me n li hui .... juz wanna challenge myself 2 c can i unstick a person .... maybe i can try on wendy next time... nah ... i cant unstick her...i muz stick wif her 2 feel stupid lol ...feeling stupid is a release of stress sumtimes =) ...

stupid rumah ungu...cancelled...make till i told my mom i not eating 4 lunch told my aunty i staying back no nid 2 fetch me n at last i nid 2 like fon =( ... n y dey announce last minute? so irresponsible =( .... stupid larh ....=(

i feel like being a person dats like gila ad...dun nid 2 think much actually...so happy =) ...

Yi Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment