Monday, May 3, 2010

Wedding (Part 2) Denmark !

My uncle and aunt from Denmark came from Denmark to celebrate their anniversary in Malaysia ! =D And with them they brought this cutest little children I ever seen They were cho CUTE !!! The girl had blond hair and the boy hair was short and blond.So it looked like he was bald LoL Everybody asked whether if the parents shaved his head or something =.=''
+ They are more controlled than my wilder cousins here. ( Bonus )
I wouldn't call the wedding normal though. O.o It was.... sort of like.... O.o shocking? There was karaoke in the wedding and old men started singing all these old songs which was kind of irritating.... The problem was not in the singing. It was when were they going to stop.Seriously they kept singing for ages! Probably to keep their youth or something *cough**cough*
Why I speculated this ? Because they sang YMCA as OM CA ( old men ) and changed the lyrics to all old man. I was staring all the way....That's all I can say
Li Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment