Friday, May 28, 2010

Holiday ....

Dear holiday...
PLEASE COME FASTER DX
I can't wait for exam to finish !!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! My head was exploding during sejarah exam.. I didin't study a thing!! I was like errr.....lets write crap...
So I wrote &#^$%# on my paper....En.Mail is so going to kill me....
I can't help it..Actually I can but I was occupied with chemistry...X.x WHY DID THE SCHOOL CHOOSE TO HAVE TWO MAJOR EXAMS IN A DAY !!! IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!!!It was like the Batman just got killed ...by ROBIN.....in a batmobile
Wat the heck....=.=
My parents are gonna murder me FOR SURE !!!
It will be like titanic sinking AGAIN ! =.= Why am I so random... Anyways, I'm sure that the students from 4a and b study like there's no tomorrow...100% that they get A for the mid term... I think i would be the bottom of the class...Haiz...I want to cry already T.T Some more there's next week.... THE HORROR OF IT ALL !!!! Goodbye beautiful world DX See you in the next life... 2013 ?
Li Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment