Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Chocolate ? Not helping .


Nowadays , i've been PMS-ing non-stop . It's three weeks already , i need help , i think . :(

Last Wednesday was the climax of my PMS . Well , thats what i thought . After the incident with that so-called relative , i was so pissed off i cried :) My mother was obviously taking her side , so i was really pissed off . Oh well , i'm okay now . i think :)

Surprisingly , i only cry when i m angry . Ahaha . I find that amusing :) . I rarely cry because i m sad , i think that makes me weird :) Anyway , i had a pledge of not talking to guys for one week after the incident with some guys who pissed me off . And , no . My brothers n my fathers are not guys . My dad is a man whereas i personally categorized my brothers as boys . As they r immature :)

Managed to keep the pledge for 3 days . Then broke it for one day . n continue d next 4 days :) I m proud , for sure . Everything seems wrong nowadays . My only PMS cure was Michelle and Monica . They are the only people that keep me sane :)

Oh , then my current form teacher is Puan Zurina . I mean , she is categorized as an okay add math teacher , but now , i think she is a terrible form teacher . Forcing each of us to do duty is annoying , but i can live with it . Switching our places is another thing . I don't think she respect us at all , i don't feel like a student. I feel like a prisoner now .

We don't even have the freedom to pick where we sit or who we sit with . We r sixteen . Well at least half of us are officially 16 :) Its one thing if we r noisy . But we r not THAT noisy . Okay , in 2nd thought , maybe a little :) And i m proud of it for sure :) The very thought of Michelle being so far away from me is horrible enough . Now, i'll PMS non-stop in class . I pity everyone around me :O

I pity Ming Yang for sure . He end up sitting with a girl who PMS a lot . I'm very mean . I should say sorry :O How i wish we'll switch back to our old place after mid year exam . Or better , tomorrow ! :)

Thats all for now , gotta do my homework . I don't want to get any scolding from teacher . I don't want to PMS more :) .

Hsien
the girl who skipped 2 paragraphs for oral , n end up blurting stuff that wasn't written in my paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment