Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hi WEIRD ! :D

Ahaha . i wasn't neglecting dis blog , i think :)

English oral test was hmm , bad ? haha . I mean , i m like all prepared n teacher end up giving us monthly test . I end up getting panic n nervous for nth :O I'll go cuckoo if teacher does it again :)

My brother told me dat dis week , was d last week for house practice . i went like D: . I never even attended once for dis year , n i thought i was just gonna slack for a while . Well , i definitely considered going to d last house practice . But , i just had dis i-need-to-sleep kind of moment after skul . Ahaha . Oh well :)

What is pork jelly ? Ahahah . I gotta google it later . Or , sms dat girl n ask again :) I still can't believe she watched less than 10 dramas . I mean , i thought it was at least 10 :O . I was shocked ! Ahaha :D

I m slacking a lot this year , okay maybe too much . Have to get back on track n try to be an excellent student . HAHA , physics teacher will be so proud :) I mean , after 4 months of ignoring her , i'll start paying attention to her . Will try my best to absorb everything she say . Wish me luck :)

Oh , I overslept 2day . So , end up skipping tkd again . Have to start going to training next week. Or else i'll be lost . I 'll forget everything , i mean after like 1 week , i can easily forget tae-guk 8 . Now , in my mind , theres only tae guk 1 left. I think .. Anyway , i'll definitely be the worst red belt when i go back :)

Won't it be nice, to have passion in sumthing again ? :)

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment