Monday, May 10, 2010

Dang it ?!?!?!

I'm gonna fail for BM ! Hands down ! D=< My parents are so gonna kill me. So must enjoy life while still can. Who knows when I might get choked on the neck by my mom while my brother laugh at me O.O God knows when he has been waiting to say this.
Bro : Bwahahahahaha

Sigh. =.= Wish my brother wasn't such a buffalo.

All he does is eat sleep eat sleep ! And darn him for getting all our college cousin attention ! They are always so fun to talk to but when he comes WHAM my cousin all talk to him and then they leave me hanging like that

<<>>
Now talking to my cousin... With their backs facing me

The quote which I like most is
I can do it!
Can I do it ?


Somebody explain to me why I'm so random today DX

I don't know what to blog bout.My life is on a rocking boat right now !!! In my case the boat has holes in it,but its not sinking! WHY ?!?!?! Because the Law Of Someone states:
The apple must go up !
Li Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment