Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tooooot !

-


went to d referee refresher course yst at kk's academy (:


it was awesomeee :D .

not only coz deres my sampats dere . it was plain awesome :D


all my sampats dat were present are : li hui , yen lin , shu ting , yi chin , april tan jun yi . (:

li hui teman-ed me for like d whole course (: i love u (:

yen lin n i was being sampat n were giving flying kisses to each otha LOL . sum1 were jealous n tried to block us D:

shu ting dirtied my shirt n my pants . LOL . she hates me D:

yi chin was taking photo . n she was jealous :D . she lovess me (:

april was jealous too D: . she loves me too :D


okay . done crapping n being perasan .


d whole thing was fun .

dose ppl dat missed it shall regret forever D:


kok keong was trying to be serious .

yet , he failed at d last part .

d practical sparring n refereeing part made him laugh so much his face was red LOL


he bullied referees when he is sparring LOL .

he bullied d referees when he is head of court . LOL .

he bullied oh wait. nth (:


i was picked to sparring wif li hui (:

but she twisted her ankle D: . i m soooo sry li hui ):

i bring bad luck to u D:


my leg is retarded . one part of it is bengkak ;O

oh well (:


we got our certificate at d end of d class (:

LOL . it was funnn :D


ate cake to celebrate one of our state referee's birthday .

which is actually 2day . happy b'day (:


i think i m lucky o_o

dere was math tuition yst .

n i planned to get scold by my mom for skipping it for referee course

BUT ! d teacher's wife gave birth n d tuition was canceled .

HOW LUCKY I M (:


Hsien :D

No comments:

Post a Comment