Wednesday, August 5, 2009

am i seein... CANDY O.O

Why have i been seein street sign as.... CANDIES O.O .. It all started wif this video ...

If anyones ever hears me saying this theyll think i laid my hands on drugs ... Either way it can only mean one thing... For seniors its mental Hospital... for juniors... its K-A-U-N-S-E-L-I-N-G ahehehe * girly laughter* Lollipop.... But the song is so addictive Its Its Its so.... dangerous... Bad girl * cue the Michael Jackson music * it makes you want to eat lollies doesnt it... Ah the good days... Too bad a circular flat rainbow-coloured lollipop are rare now adays =( I WAN A GIGANTIC WAN ... AWWWw SO SAD
Now lets talk about eggs
LOL.... A certain tan tan espiacally....mmmmm...lik... April.... and Tan... Tan Tan ... geddid ??? if you dun get it I shall combine =.= April Tan Tan ??? Tan tan = eggs ? LOL...Today coincidently i ate omellete LOL april... hehehe.... LOL.. You know arh People keep looking at me whenever i laugh for no reason LOL Its like I ve gone siao... The omelette was just right infront of me and then it hit me O.O I imagined April FRIED... DENG DENG DENG ... nice... wif the pieces of onion and prawns and all... Though its canniblisim as some people would call it.... April is an EGG =D mmm... soft and yellow..... fergelicious defenition make the boys go loco ...

Incase you cant see the video heres a link

No comments:

Post a Comment