Saturday, August 8, 2009

Smokin

I hate smokers... wait scratch that... I HATE LOATH DESPISE DISLIKE HATE THE PERSON WHO INVENTED CIGRATTE... Why does he have to create that of all things... so uncivilised... Why cant he/she create something better instead of that stupid thing... What he/she think he/she wan to do huh ??? Take over the world with a single puff of smoke... I wish i can stitch up their mouths or put them in a contaiment box... I was this close to saying the cursing words from my mouth... but being a li sim ... u know the rules.. no saying the f's and the s's ... very tempted to do so though... I HOPE THEIR LUNGS GO AS BLACK AS HELL LARH... SMOKE SUMMORE ... GO GET YOUR LIFE FIXED LOSERS... no life wan man those people.. I mean like what the f&%^ are u smoking for? If you don't stop smoking IM gonna stitch that mouth of yurs in the middle of the night man... What is so nice bout smokin ?? See the clouds in the sky ok adi larh no nid to go and like make death clouds circle around you...Make people suffocate only... Wish cigratte never existed.... NEVER FOR LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment