Sunday, August 23, 2009

Oh Well .

-


I shud stop complaining . n start to do things .



i shud start :

-arranging my books .

- reload for my fon .

-sleep earlier . wake up earlier .

- eat chocolates .

-drink more water .

- fon sum1 n talk bout everything den blame her for wasting my fon credit (:

-being happy for nth .

- convince my brotha dat i m responsible .

-ask my mom whether i can go for d referee course .

-get money from my dad .

- tell my tuition teacher i cant go to tuition 2mr coz i wanna go referee course .

- get lectured by d teacher n parents .

-go out n play .

- start doing homeworks .

-start revising n studying for trials .

- start planning n not doing .

- buy present for li yit .

- convince myself i m not wasting my time .

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment