Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I was wondering which blog shud i blog n wat shud i blog bout -.-

LOL . okay . errr i shall talk bout 2day , kah min din come ):


KH , i din bring my jahitan gasppp . so yeahh , teacher ask , i say i finished (: but din bring . den i wanted to iron poh yee's shirt dere , coz it was crumpled thanks to toooot . but pn zarina say scared pn faridah suddenly come in . sighh . sorry poh yee :(

since i din bring my jahitan , i did my math homework , den teacher rampas it LOL . so i juz chat wif ying hui . b4 we can leave bilik jahitan , i once again have to sweep d floor coz i din bring my jahitan again . yup dis is d 2nd time LOL

luckily my teacher is not pn faridah x) . okay since i sweep d floor , dat seng yew ah , so sampat . say i m a cleaner -.- , yes , do slap him (:


let skip math . MORAL . dat annoying Y.A.P ask me to go out . den ask me where is my book .

Me : i tot i pass up last week ?

ANNOYING Y.A.P : NO . not here

Me : owhh . but i dun have it now , i will find lata at my home .

ANNOYING Y.A.P : okay .

den he go touch his nose air which sticks out of his nose hole A LOT . i mean its a whole bunch at least 2cm ? n its a thick bunch . i felt like vomiting -.-


den seni , did brochure / risalah . i think mine is retarded :D

n i had a real chat wif pei qi 2day (: on msn . its like such a long time sice we rilly chat . well we promised to go out :D yup , be happy for me (:


Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment