Monday, December 31, 2012

Magical.

Hello! :)

I'm glad Li Sim blogs, or else this blog would be so dead because I don't blog much *not because I'm lazy*

Anyway, I'm here to give a not-so-brief story on my holiday, which was simply amazing. :D

1. Oxford :)



Yes, I went to Oxford! ;) I was there for an interview for 4 days and 3 nights *fingers crossed that I'll be accepted* :)  Anyway, it's definitely a moment I'll remember for life.

I was in Oriel College, which looks like this :

- Photo credit to Loshni for this :)  - 

I'm glad I was in Oriel because everyone there is really nice :)  Dessert was great   I used to think that interviewers would be like fire-breathing monsters thanks to one of my past interviews, but during my interviews (I had 2 interviews),  my interviewers were surprisingly friendly :)

The weather there was really cold. I believed it dropped to negative 7 degree Celcius one night :/ Yours truly could not stand cold weather. Ahaha. I had to wrapped myself up in 3 or more layers of clothes everyday. My heater was my best friend there. :')

Oh! There was a little bit of snow too! :) So I guess, it was my first time seeing snow ahaha! :D

Anyway, Oxford was absolutely amazing. I'll visit it again even if I get rejected ahaha! :)

2. Bristol
After my interview ended, I went to Bristol to visit my brother :) I spent around a week or more there. Most of my time was spent on annoying my brother ( yes, this is a part of my sisterly-love ;D ) and doing house chores for him. *applause*

3.London
I went to London for 4 days and 3 nights :)  During my first day, I met up with my favourite senior, JehYing! :)


She is so pretty ahaha! She was like my tour guide there, bringing me to Hyde Park, Harrods and her university, LSE :D She is still super kind, she bought me cupcakes :') Thanks JehYing!  :)

On the second day, I went to Oxford Street to shop :)  I love sales ahaha! I didn't buy a lot though because I am a rational consumer *cough* ;) Anyway, I went sightseeing on the third day. Couldn't upload any photos now because the photos are still with my brother. He refuses to send it to me because it's such a hassle for him. Oh well.

4. Cardiff
I love Cardiff ahaha! I bought this bookmark made of sheep poo. AHAHA. Anyway, I went to the Cardiff market for FOOD ;) Not a fan of Welsh cake though :/

Sadly, it was raining on my first 2 days :( So I only spent my third day in Cardiff Bay for sightseeing. Oh well, being a complete optimistic tourist, we spent the first 2 days shopping and exploring at night :) There was these 2 guys who rode bicycles and did stunts to scare me on the second night >:(

5. Malaysia
So I'm back in Malaysia again! :D Although I miss the weather, food and people here, I'm slugging through my homework instead of going out and have fun. Sigh. Thanks Sunway.


Hsien


No comments:

Post a Comment