Sunday, January 20, 2013

Words.

I had this sudden urge to blog, so here I am ;) 

I'm sorry I have no idea what to blog about. So please expect random and nonsensical things in this post, heh :D

I guess I'll have a proper farewell post for two really nice guys who are leaving to Singapore because they are such smart ASEAN scholars. I still think Singapore will sink, someday :) 

It's funny how I've known this guy since form 2 yet only have one photo with him AHAHA. 
Bye Hongwei :) 

The whole further math gang :) Bye Namyang :)

That's it for the farewell post ahahaha! I don't think they'll see this anyway :) This blog is like dead. 



2012 made me realise how important this girl is to me :')
Even though she is in New Zealand, she's always there for me when something happens :)
Iloveyouwifey. <3 br="br">You will always be my best friend :) 


Okay I should study now. Can't wait for wifey to get back :) Can't wait for holiday! :D

Hsien





No comments:

Post a Comment