Thursday, December 6, 2012

All I want for Christmas is YOU ~

  Since Christmas is coming near, I have two things that I truly want and yet so hard to get. CAUSE THEY FRIGGIN EXPENSIVE !

    First is a new laptop cause this laptop has such a short life that I'm afraid when I blink the battery might go from 100% to 0%. This laptop has amazingly become NOT portable because of the restrained lifeline (the cord). I hate to move the laptop because then I would have to unplug it and move everything (laptop, fan system, cable) to and fro my room which I find can be quite hassling. Gosh, why oh why must my laptop be so bad. Sometimes, I understand why my brother even gave this to me in the first place.

     The second thing I want is a Canon EOS 1100D so I can fill this blog with pretty pictures I see everyday ~! Even saying the name makes me want it all the more ! I always wanted to have a camera of my own to take pictures with. unfortunately, I never really got the chance to get my hands on a good one. Mostly because I share my parents camera which I find it to be pretty sad >-< The extra bonus of it all is I get to have it in this vibrant red colour which I love !

   However, such wants are not necessarily needs. Looks like, I have to wait for next year Christmas to get these lovely things when I have enough hard cash to buy it. Sometimes, Christmas isn't always what the holiday live up to be. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment