Thursday, February 2, 2012

Quintessential College

Today was the most amazing day I ever had in college.Never have I experienced so many friends welcoming me and showing hospitality beyond measures.Even though we were from different programmes, it was simply serendipity ! When I came to college today relatively tired due to burning the midnight oil, I thought to myself this was going to be a long haul until I met this outgoing girl who introduced me to her friends from all walks of life.It was basically an explosion of friendliness that was showing before my eyes. I never seen or HEARD all the different people with their respective nationality congregate in one spot.

If I were to know about this, I would have already chose to sit in that place for a long time.Yes, it was a sweet unexpected twist of fate that I who was just an early bird trying to find a power plug to source my laptop and do my assignments, found this spontaneous ball of people whom I got to pleasure to meet after 1 MONTH ! What have I been doing in college during those times I wonder.God knows, seems to me like college is easing up on my social life. For now. Still dealing with studies though.

Being really shy did not help at all in college.I think these people really helped me to break open my shell for the first time. As in truly break open and not just chipping away the shell.I can never asked for more and these are going to be times where I had found a place to belong to.I will forever treasure these moments and share it with my grandchildren and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment