Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Rest in Peace for me

Dying in Australian Matriculation. Never expected it to be so tough. Have to do assessment and this and that. Not to mention during the first day, I already had difficulty solving problems in my subject. Not to mention , on the very first day, I had to catch up with the others because I missed orientation ( to the future people, don't do this or else you might regret later in college.) and I had to re-schedule my timetable because of clashing subjects.

Its like war of the subjects when I look at it now. I have to take 5 subjects and as if 1 wasn't already hard.Now all i got to do is stay strong and head fast. I pray that I could only cope and follow whatever path may lay ahead. Now, I will have to use all the will power I got to survive until the end. typing all this out and pouring it out makes me feel like I have the strength to do it. To go forth and come what may. I feel empowered writing this and I hope this will not be the last encouragement I get. Im going TO GO OUT THERE AND DO THE SHIT >=D

No comments:

Post a Comment