Friday, February 24, 2012

WHY YOU WANT TO STARE ???

Seriously, just because I am really tall does it mean you must stare ? When I look at someone passing by me, chances are that they stare at me. I look at them and try to smile, they look away as if I did something wrong. I try to search your eyes to look at you and you don't want my eyes to communicate with yours . Then you look at me as if to say I'm being unfriendly and all sorts. This is what it's like in Malaysia ( Where I am living)

These people have seen models and other tall girls in television. When they see a tall girl in real life, is it really that different ? Am I an ALIEN ! Don't stare at me if you don't want me staring back at you. And if you don't want to smile back, then that is fine. Because I don't care and I will continue smiling at other people that stare at me. I'm frustrated in a sense that in their eyes, I always look like the unfriendly type.

I know that we are raised not to talk to strangers but then have the courtesy to smile at least to someone who smiled back at you. I may appear walking alone somewhere in Sunway pyramid or what ever places, that does not mean I'm a rogue. I can be friendly when I want to and I do not even bite. Puhlezz.

No comments:

Post a Comment