Wednesday, February 29, 2012

One of a kind:)

Hello! :) I'm blogging simply because it's 29th of February. I'd have to wait for another 4 years before I could blog on 29th of February. So yeah, ahaha. Please don't expect anything from this post :)

I have no idea what to blog about. I'm procrastinating again. I'm neglecting my homework. That is bad. I miss those days where I could ignore all my homework simply because it's not important, at least not to me.

I should be kiasu. Everyone is kiasu. I need my kiasu dosage please.

I aim high yet I always contribute minimum effort. I have no idea what is wrong with me. I dread the day when SPM results will be released. I would be really disappointed with myself. Probably regret, whine and hug my friends to feel better. Oh please let me get 10A+ ..

Anyway, that's it :) I need nap, seriously.

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment