Sunday, April 3, 2011

I have a friend called April Tan :)


Instead of saying hello , i shall say hi today :) HI ! :D

I have no idea what should i blog about . I just feel like blogging! Alright . I have to start being a hardworking and diligent person. I shall start doing my homework after this post :)

I just googled what to blog about . Ahaha. Theres this topic on things i do when i'm frustrated. When i'm frustrated , i'll just scream or ughhhh the whole day . I might call a few of my friends and pour everything out. I'll get better after that .. i think :) If i'm still frustrated , i'll just sleep. yes, I'm serious. I usually forget about everything thats unpleasant after i have a good sleep.

Oh! We celebrated Syee Jia's birthday during tuesday . Well , it was actually an early birthday celebration. Her birthday is on 5th of april :) We decided to celebrate it on march 29 so that it wouldn't be so obvious and we could surprise her! :)

Unfortunately , One Utama was having renovation . Most of our plans .. failed. Our original plan was to have lunch , then bring her to the playground. While Kai Xin keep her busy , me n michelle would rush to somewhere to buy cake. It sounds perfect right? Well not perfect perfect , but its still quite good . The problem is, we couldn't go to the playground due to the renovation. We ended up using half an hour or so just to find a nice spot. In the end, we surprised her right in front of the elevator , and we ate the cake on a bench in front of Italiannies .

Plus, Michelle and I took quite a long time to buy the cake . Since we couldn't borrow lighter from the shop , we had to run to Jusco to buy lighter . Do we seem that untrustworthy? We were wearing our school uniform too. So , they should have a little faith on us right? No? Fine . After buying lighter , Michelle and I were like "eh do u know how to use a lighter?" " No" "uh oh" Ahahaa , luckily kai xin knew how :)

So i lied to kai xin saying that theres a problem with her bag while i dragged syee jia to another side. Then when michelle gave the okay sign , I asked syee jia to go there . And? She was surprised! :D Fortunately the candle flame did not trigger the fire alarm ahahaha :D

After eating the cake and doing lotsa weird things which includes taking photos , Michelle and I went home by bus whereas Kai Xin and Syee Jia continue shopping. Michelle and I are officially the world's luckiest girls . The bus arrived after 5 minutes of wait which is kind of a miracle :) After we got on the bus , i phoned my mom . She didn't pick up . So i phoned my brothers. I have 2 brothers . They didn't pick up too.

So , i took the lrt to Taman Bahagia and took a bus back home. My brother only returned my call when i got on the bus . How helpful . OH! Here comes the weird part. On the bus , there was this green shirt guy who sat behind me . He seemed like our age and he seemed normal . The scary part was , he kept calling me michelle . I wanted to turn back and say i'm not michelle, but i find him scary so i just ignore him for the whole bus trip .

I just previewed this post and it looks long! :) I shall upload a photo . Its our school bags ! In a trolley :) Everyone thought we were weird ahaha :)


Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment