Sunday, April 17, 2011

If you can't make it better, you can laugh at it. :D

Ahahaha. Hello . I'm here to blog about yesterday night. Yes , I blogged yesterday night. Don't worry, it's not another one of my resolution thing.

Well , I was brushing my teeth yesterday night. After brushing my teeth , my thumb hurts. So, I looked at it. Ahaha . Guess what ? My nail broke :) No , its not like the scene where the girls in the movie broke their nail and go:" oh, i broke my pretty long nails" Firstly , my nail wasn't long ! Secondly , it hurts. ouch.

So there was blood in it and it hurts. PANIC TIME. I asked my eldest brother and he was like :" don't show it to me. Its disgusting" sigh . I had no idea what to do :/

In the end , I felt so sleepy that I just decided to sleep and hope the blood clots. The end .

Oh wait. now , my thumb looks weird.

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment