Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Keep holding on :)

I had 6 hours of add math tuition today. So, if I don't make any sense in this post, I should be excused as I don't have any brain juice left :(

Nando's chicken is way better than Kenny Rodger's ! :D I'm serious. Imagine me with a serious face. Yes , Nando's chicken is yummy ! :) The drink is expensive though , so its better to share it . To be honest, I have no idea what to blog about.

Oh! Guess what , okay ! I just realized that my English was horrible during primary school . Not horrible like i can't speak fluently in it , or i can't write sentences of it. For example, i spelled essay as essae last time. I know. Wait , before you get any wrong idea , i must say that i spelled pharmacy and other complex words correctly. I mean, i don't know. It seems that when i was in primary school , my mandarin was amazing , not to brag but seriously , it was good or at least better than now.

Now, my English is well , acceptable . I mean , its... fine :) In contrast, my mandarin is like *woo* horrible . Ahaha , i mean , my mandarin is still fine. As in , fine like i can communicate and write well in it but horrible in the sense that my mandarin stopped improving since form1. So, my current mandarin level is my primary school level whereas my English improved. Does that make any sense? Yes it does .

I , Chew Yi Hsien , wants to get 10 A+ in trials and SPM . I'll try hard to get 10 A's in mid year. A's, it can be rojak . Well try, yes try . *hoooooo* I'm fine. I'm fine .

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment