Saturday, April 16, 2011

The heart has reasons that reason does not understand.

I have no idea why are there so many blogwalkers nowadays. Anyway, click here. You might be wondering why did I ask you to click it. Well just click it .

Actually if u don't click it, its okay. Its just the post about my resolutions. Yes, it means that I've accomplished another resolution of mine! :D I finally got my black belt for Taekwondo :) I know it might not mean anything to some people, they'll be like " oh black belt .. so? " , but still , it means something to me :)

On Tuesday or so I think , Master Ben (sir in Taekwondo) phoned me. He phoned my cellphone twice and I didn't pick up D: Then he phoned my house phone. Here is the funny part. As most of my friends know, or people in Taekwondo, Sir calls me Yi Sia instead of Yi Hsien. So when he phoned up, and my maid picked up, it was hilarious.

I think Sir said something like:" hello? Can I speak to Chew Yi Sia?" and my maid was like: " Chew Yi Sia? errr... wrong number. " and she hung up. When I asked her who it was, she told me it was just someone who got the wrong number and wanted to find Chew Yi Sia. I was like , isn't that .. me? LOL So, I checked my cellphone and sms-ed sir :) He wanted my IC number for black belt submission ahaha :D

Alright, I gotta go now :) Heee!

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment