Saturday, January 22, 2011

Je vais apprendre le français :)

I just took a quiz online . Its about what language should I learn . SO , the result is .. I should learn French :D I know , this is so cool right? :) Its like , even the quiz says so . heee :)

Well . I've always wanted to learn French because it sounds so pretty :) And , i told someone that i wanna learn French before i die . No , must learn . Alright ! :D

Oh , i promised to blog about my new year resolution . So here goes :)

1. Do not study last minute for exam .
2 . Try to get 10 A+ in trials and SPM . Note: try ;)
3. Get my Taekwondo black belt this year :)
4. Try to figure out my ambition this year .
5. Be nicer to people who are nice to me :)
6. Learn how to drive after SPM :D
7. Learn a new language after SPM :)
8. Try not to hate anyone .
9. Think about more resolutions .
10. Oh yeah , do not be late for school .

edited to add more resolutions :) . by the way, that means 9 is done :D

11. Have at least peringkat gangsa for my nilam :)
12. Try not to dislike anyone by the end of this year. *modified*
13. Try to apply for scholarship :)


Okay , thats it :) I have nothing to blog actually . I just want to share my joy :D Homeworks homeworks , I'm gonna do my homeworks :) I'm so hardworking :D
Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment