Friday, March 4, 2011

When the sun shine , we shine together:)

I love Friday:) Its the only day where I can sleep to my heart's content after school:) Sadly, it makes me stay awake at night ,which is not good. Why? I have Taekwondo on Saturday. I don't wanna be a zombie :(

Chinese class was ... unsurprisingly boring yesterday:) Oh! There was something hilarious that my teacher said though. She said :" When u choose to take the examination for a certain subject, its like having a baby . So since u have 10 subjects , u all have 10 babies . " No , she wasn't encouraging premarital sex , she was just trying to make us understand that its important to care for our Chinese subject like a baby .

Coincidentally , someone was doing Add Math homework during Chinese class .So she said , by doing that , its like taking the food away from our Chinese baby and feed it to the other babies like the Add Math baby. We'll end up with 9 fat babies and 1 skinny unhealthy baby. By saying that, she meant having 9 A's and a C , or fail in Chinese :) How encouraging ..

Canteen day! I'm ecstatic at the very thought of it. I have a huge grin plastered on my face every time I talk about it :) Well , when you reach my age .. actually I don't know what would you do when you reach my age. The point is , I'm gonna have fun:)

I forgot what I wanted to blog about. I might be suffering from Alzheimer's disease or what we would call as "nyanyuk" in Malaysia:) No , I'm fine . I remember my name , phone number ,address , family and friends. I practically don't need to remember about other things. By the way , I think I'm a very dependent person:(

Interesting fact of the day . Not really interesting but it made me wow . So , to blog about me being a dependent person , I Google searched whether its dependant or dependent as there were red lines below dependant, and I'm confused. Dependant turn out to be a noun , and dependent is an adjective. Oh yes, now I know :)

Taekwondo is like Christmas , its better to give pain than to receive it :)

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment