Thursday, March 10, 2011

Mark my words .

I'm proud to say that I've achieved a few of my resolutions:) Click here. I have 72 books for nilam! So, I've accomplished resolution number 11 :D Guess what , I just realized that resolution number 8 and 12 is almost the same! Try not to hate anyone and try not to dislike anyone. Well , its slightly different.. i think :)

I'll take the black belt test next month . Wish me luck! This implies that I'll soon find out whether resolution number 3 would come true:) So far, Ive accomplished 3 resolutions, number 9 ,10 and 11. I'm so proud:) Lets just pray that I could accomplish all 13 of' them :D *fingers crossed* I modified the try not to dislike anyone into try not to dislike anyone by the end of this year. This is because I'm starting to dislike a person again:/ Horrible, iknow.

By modifying that , I still have chance to accomplish all of my resolutions:) I just need time to learn how to ignore the existence of that particular person. Then by the end of this year , I'll definitely.. most probably be fine :)

Life is stressful but oh well. I'm glad I did well for oral. I was so worried and I panicked like mad. I still think my mandarin teacher dislikes me :( She dislikes Yen lin more though:) I have no idea what I wanted to blog about :O

Oh! Perhaps after SPM , I'll get a part time job OR be a volunteer at Befrienders :) Imagine me on the phone comforting someone who has a horrible life. Malaysia would have the highest suicide rate ever. I'm serious in being a volunteer at Befrienders though. They might reject me. I might be the very cause of someone jumping off a building. I might just forget about this whole thing after SPM. Who knows? :) I might find interest in it and be .. a psychologist or something:)

I have no idea whether I should reply the people who talked in the chatbox. Okay. Hi. and now, bye:)

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment