Monday, February 28, 2011

The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world:)

Firstly, I would like to wish my mother happy birthday!:) Even if she won't see this, but still.. ahaha :D I love my mother.

Anyway , i'm a really amazing person. On Friday, I helped kai xin wrote some question for chinese quiz. So there was this question , the answer was B.karpal singh. Okay , then i moved on to the next question. Who is the president of MCA? a. someone b. Chua Soi Lek c. Ong Tee Keat. guess what is my answer? :) Okay , i wrote B. but guess what , i wrote B. Karpal Singh. AHAHAHA :D
Yes, i wrote karpal singh as president of MCA. I'm the best , i tell u :)

Random fact i learned, KLCC has 88 floors. I'm so amazing. AHAHA :) Well, today i did another silly thing . However, i will not share it here as i don't know who is reading this. It might offend some people ahaha :)

I ate cheesecake. hee! okay , i absolutely adore people with British accent . Well, American accent is not bad too, so is Australian accent :) I wish i have British accent, but no. I have the Malaysian accent or something :/

I'm good at talking to myself. I think its because when i was a child , i played barbie doll AHAHA. I had to make them talk to each other and like create conversation. ahaha :) Now u know :)

Hi. Ahahaha. i feel so happy right now. Someone should slap me. Oh! My moral project pictures look like drawing thanks to my brother. He made some special effect thing , and i look like a drawing. I'm gonna shoot him if teacher rejects my photo, seriously.

Canteen day! :) I'm looking forward to it . I can't wait! Excited little girl here. ahaha:D I'm not gonna help any club :) I need to spend my last canteen day with mon and michelle:) Its a must! :)

I think thats all. To infinity and beyond! :)

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment