Saturday, February 19, 2011

Jumping for joy is good exercise :)

I just realized that I go to school every Saturday except for school replacement. I'm such an excellent student :)

Guess what ? Okay , you can't guess it :) So , yesterday was a kinda fun day:) Michelle, Jeanne, Kelly, Ching Yean and Nicole came to my house to do moral project. Its because I have those recycle bins in my apartment.

Well , Michelle is absolutely adorable:D " Open Sesame" , said Michelle when the lift opens. Ahahaha :D I love her so much :) After taking all the photos needed and sending Nicole and Ching Yean back , Me , Michelle , Kelly and Jeanne went to swim!:)

Walking to Kelana Mahkota from my house took quite a long time. Why? Because it rained . After the rain stops , it rained again. Fortunately, we brought umbrellas :D I would conclude that we were extremely lucky as the rain stopped when we reached there :)

After much splashing, swimming , screaming , talking in the jacuzzi and playing the slide , we wanted to play the swing in the playground:) The children and their parents in the playground gave us a weird stare . Besides us wearing swimsuits and smelling like chlorine , i don't see anything weird about us . Wait, actually i do .

The journey back home took quite a short time as the weather was nice :) We must go to Sunway Lagoon next time !:) No , we are not walking there . We take the bus okay? :D

Anyway , i feel like a very independent person this year . I shall not elaborate on that as i'm an extremely modest person. It is also because I'm a very lazy person . :)

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment