Saturday, February 12, 2011

I had a happy dream :D

This is gonna be a short post . So, don't expect much okay?:)

I just came back from taekwondo , and yes i bathed . I just feel like sharing some weird things today :)

I met this form 1 girl. So , guess how i start talking to her?

Me : Hello ! What form are u in?
That girl : erm , form 1.
Me : Oh you are YOUNG ! Hi , i'm from form 5. I'm old . *gives a pleasant old lady smile*
That girl : *smiles and thinks the form fives are nuts. *
Me : What class are u in?
That girl : 1 Cempaka .
Me : OH ! Thats a good class . You'll have a super bright future you know. I was in that class * grins like a really happy and weird person *
That girl : *smiles and wonder will she become a weird person like me*

Ahahaha . Alright , i gotta go now :) My brother needs to use it for i-don't-know-what . So, the conclusion is , I had a nice day just in case YOU wonder . I'm sure you don't care but i just said it for the sake of saying it. Bye :)

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment