Thursday, July 8, 2010

Purpleee :D

One act of random kindness heals the world :)

Quote , Michelle Chew R . H .


Yes , this blog is half dead again :) CPR ! Okay , its alive :D It's July already , i feel OLD :O . Don't you ? Okay , if u don't , u must be err . weird :)

Despicable Me , is a must watch movie for me :) Thats why , it's a must watch movie for everybody :D Does it make sense ? Of course it does . It's from Yi Sia . Oh , i had a few fail attempt to blog about Toy Story 3 last week or the week before . I can't remember at all :O . but it's a rilly nice movie ! :D

I can't remember which day it was , BUT i was reading my old posts. And i told a few weird stuff about it to mon :D Like ? I cant remember typing some of those AHAHA :D So , maybe in December , I'll be reading this post and go," Hey who wrote this ? Not me ! :O "

In the post Ignore , which is in January , theres this sentence saying : " Yen Lin was talking to food . N she choked LOL . i think d food was annoyed by her , maybe ? :D " Ahaha . I never knew that . As in , i never knew that i thought the food was annoyed by her AHAHA . This makes so much sense :) As much sense as me getting a sister now :)

Purple house marching was quite okay :) Cherilyn and Jacqueline were rilly nice. But still, last year's marching experience was something special :) Me and mon had this inside joke about joel and till now , i still think its random :D I hope this year , they'll give us a pretty shirt :D

I am trying to make this post longer . Should i add pictures ? I love michelle's new blog so much . sooo many pictures :D It makes me feel happy to go her blog . Mon is so rajin in updating her blog . I should set her as my idol or sumthing Ahaha :D This is the moment where mon goes perasan or feels proud :D

My brother and me are so childish ! On one fine day , i decided to use my bag to block him from going out of the lift . And he decided to pull my bag so that i cant get out the lift Ahaha! Then , we were racing each other and see who will reach the gate first . And when he was in front , i pulled his bag to prevent him from reaching home first . So , he decided to just drop his bag thinking dat i'll bring it home for him. However , i am not that kind :D I just leave his bag there and attempt to outrun him. Then , he pulled my bag and drag me to where his bag is .

After getting his bag , he was pulling me backward and run forward . Well , in the end i reached home first ! But , both of us did not bring key AHAHA . I dono what is wrong with him or me . Must be genetically weird :D

Hey ! This post is long, well it looks long to me :D Okay , i m DONE :D

Hsien
hey mon, mstalker29 here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment