Monday, July 19, 2010

My final goodbye

I have to resist temptation of 1 week or else it's CURTAINS !!!! deng deng deng Must...not...use..COMPUTAH !!!! What evil malicious creature invented the unable-to-resist-tempting-intelligent computer O A O DARN YOU BILL GATES !!!! I have to SUFFER before reaching paradise ! Must resist ... Be strong ! ARRrrrRRR !!!! Btw, Michelle Chew... You are so scary ....How you know when im depressed when everybody thinks im happy ? Should hide my expressions more carefully now .. LoL Last week has really been a roller coaster ride .. This week I will start anew ! I hope ... *cross-finger* I want to dedicate the rest of thie post to my dad ...

Dear Dad,
Sorry for making you worried.. I didin't mean to do it =( What can i say ? Unexpected things had happened... Sorry for making your health condition worse... I will try to be better next time...I know it wasn't easy to take care both your health and me .. You provide the food on the table for all of us... Words can't express how sorry i am. I will strive to be better in the future... =) I will be STRONGER !!! >=D RAWR !
Li Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment