Friday, July 16, 2010

.

SPORTS DAY .

Purple ! Purple ! Purple ! Purple ! Purple ! Purple ! :D


Marching was okay :) The only part i am unhappy about is the guys . Are they shy or incapable of shouting because they lack of man hormones ? I think it's the second one , right ? :) The only guy i can hear is the guy in front of me . And his timing is still super fast .

So , i shall stop talking about marching because i really dislike some of those guys . But , Cherilyn and Jacqueline were really nice and good :) Sorry that we didn't win , it feels like we wasted ur efforts and stuff :( Thank you both for everything ! Smile :)

I saw this green house girl who nearly cried when she found out green house didn't win marching . Oh well . Purple house was like , Oh we din win marching ? Oh okay . Ahaha . Girls in purple house are really nice :) Shiat Hui and a few form 5 girls were extremely nice :)

Oh ! And the purple glitter and paint on my face was AHAHA :D Every house did something to their faces . Purple was simple and nice :) I am so happy that Kadet Polis and PBSM won :D reason ? I like them :)) And i am quite okay with yellow house winning :D Because i really think they deserve it :D Red house's concept and formation was really cute :) Blue house was quite nice too :)

Oh theres one good news ! Purple house's marching T-shirt is the nicest one :) I personally think its prettier than yellow and green's . Blue was quite okay :) I forgot red . But i think it's quite okay? :) Purple ! :D

Okay , i am sleepy :O

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment