Sunday, July 25, 2010

My First Wish !

I know it hasnt been a week yet DX I can't resist using computer.... Never mind.. I will not use computer for one extra day >.^ The concert is coming up on 31st July !!! CAN't WAIT XD My first wish is to have someone who will let me stand/sit on top of his/her ( but I think a girl has no strength to carry such a heavy load ) shoulder during the concert when tokio hotel show up XD I hope this can happen weih !!! Since this will be my first and last concert , I really want someone to let me sit/stand/climb/step/whatever way to get on their shoulder ! It will be so cool if I can do this XD
I REALLY WANT TO !!
Hmmm.... I guess I must be sociable before concert and meet someone who will be willing enough... What reason should i say if they ask why ? Should I say my dying wish ? Could be possible ! I now weigh 49 kg... Increase by 4kg which is good for me bad for the person... Awww.... Should be exercise so I can be lighter ? Should be for that person sake... LETS PRAY !!! I HOPE THAT SOMEONE WILL LET ME STAND ON THEIR SHOULDER !!!! I know it seems unfair and sort of blocking the person at the back + excrutiating pain for the carrier but i will make sure that its just for a few mintues or even seconds ! =D
Li Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment