Saturday, March 6, 2010

Weird ! :)

Yes , i m blogging ! :D

It was raining 2day , early at d morning . Too bad i was already at school , so i din manage to skip taekwondo . I mean , i like to train , i just dun like to train when it's raining :( .

Still , d training was okay :) . oh ! i finally remember tae-guk 8 ! One smile for me , none for u ! I think i made a bad impression to Sir . When he asked me to lead a group , i was like D: n he was like yes, u with d D: face . I dislike d guys . They kicked worse den me , imagine how terrible dat is ! n they are poom n red belt . i thought i was d only cacat red belt .

Oh well , went home n had a nap :) . Had a weird dream , again ! Ahaha . Oh , i sacrificed lunch for my nap , see how important sleep is to me ? So , dun phone me when i m sleeping ! Well , Yen Lin phoned , while i was having a nap ahaha . but oh well , i picked up . The next time i m having a nap , i m gonna switch off my phone , n put it sumwhere :) .

Showed Li Hui , Yen Lin n Julie bout d lame trick my bro n his fren teach me . Lesson learnt: do not do any lame tricks b4 tkd training , u will get kicked . Ahaha . I wanna watch movie :) . Went to tkd academy around 3pm ? Ahaha . It is above ss2 McDonald now ! :D . so during training , ISFF , I smell french fries ! So tempting :)

I wonder ten years later , or maybe 5 years later , will i read my old post n laugh at myself ? Ahaha . i think i will :) . In fact , maybe i shud start blogging sumthing funny or stupid , so d future me get a chance to laugh . Maybe in d future , i'll get so stressed up n fed up . Or , i'll be a farmer or sumthing , n cut off all connections with everyone , n live a peaceful life :) . I do not want a dramatic life . Oh future me , please read dis ! I wan a peaceful life , its okay if it's a little boring . I can bear with it , i'll entertain myself in some weird ways :D

I should stop blogging . I wanna watch a movie ! :) enjoyed my post ? U shud , coz its probably my last post for March . Ahaha . But who knows ?

Hsien




No comments:

Post a Comment