Friday, March 5, 2010

Still surviving...(for the moment)

MY LIFE IS SO HECTIC RIGHT NOW !

I have tuition and scouts both at the SAME day !!! HOW AM I GOING TO DEAL WITH THIS ?!?!?! I can't skip scouts...and I always wonder why I joined them... hmmm... Anyways,my tuition is in SUBANG!!! SO DOES THIS MEAN I HAVE TO WEAR MY UNIFORM IN TUITION ?

AND AND AND !!! SOME MORE I HAVE TO DECORATE THE STALL !!! NO!!!!!!! I hate the english club president attitude ==THEY TAKE US FOR GRANTED ONLY !!! %#$& I know that I got friends who wants to help but I dont want to trouble them. I'm sure they already have much on their hands right now especially from tuition and school.

Right now.... I am dealing all this with meditation and lots of pills... ( Just kidding) But I'm going to do all this with.... A SMILE !!!! Wish me luck !!!!And you know what luck I want ? LUCKY CHARMS XD ( dont give me bad luck ok ? No one wants them and so do I )

Li Sim

1 comment:

  1. IF YOU NEED HELP JUST SAY LA!!! NO BODY GONNA COMPLAIN
    YOU ARE NOT TROUBLING US BECAUSE WE REALLY WANT TO HELP!!!!!

    and u can wear ur scouts to tuition ma =.= nobody can complain.
    got people in my tuition wear a tshirt and a baju kurung skirt to my tuition b4

    you can't blame the president for being so pushy
    blame him for not preparing early.
    rome wasn't build in one day =.=

    ReplyDelete