Thursday, May 14, 2009

14th May 2009 ; Wendy Ong Sze Yen's 15th Birthday !

smiling like an idiot juz by typing dose =) .

HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY To My Dearest
WENDY ONG SZE YEN !!


Yes she is my dearest wendy =)

Do i have any pics of her? lol i have . but not in my com .

its her form 1 sivik project =) . i still keep it LOL .

WAT SHUD I SAY ?

erm . i noe she wont read my blog . coz she lazy -.-. so i muz say dis :

"FIND AN UNCLE SOON N GET MARRIED ! =D

I NID ANGPAU !

owh . for ppl dat dono . she is oso known as AUNTY .

its not dat i purposely gif her dat name . its an accident caused by her =D . during form 1, i called her wendy but she heard it as AUNTY . so dere goes d tale of aunty. =)

due to my excellent promotion . most ppl call her aunty =D .

but i call her sze yen since last year. coz too many ppl call her aunty ad . so saya tukar =)

c? i m special =)

jealous?

Compared to my otha post. dis is SO COLOURFUL =D .

anyway out of d point LOL .

i MUST thank Sze Yen! for ? being a great babysitter 2 me when i m in my childish mode , n brave enough 2 admit dat i m her fren n relative for 3 years.

n not 2 mention how she can stand me for 3 years . 3 years of sound pollution ! how can she still be healthy ? 0.o

Lastly , sze yen , even tho u owiz say u hate me when i say i love u , i noe u love me =D .

JUZ SHY TO ADMIT LOL .


p/s all italic words is not guaranteed to be true . actually wat i say
oso cant be guaranteed true x)

No comments:

Post a Comment