Sunday, May 24, 2009

I Juz Got a Glimpse .

I think i m lucky .

Nvm . went Nikko hotel yst . its like my 2nd home dis year -.- .
keep on going when we r free
coz we have a lot of free stay voucher/coupon like thingy
thanks to my parents .


So i only went 2 skul taekwondo .
i MUZ say dat only jeh ying teman me =) .
because li hui abandoned me . li yit din come for dis whole month .
so AWWW . jeh ying so nice =) . how can any1 NOT like her?


den everything oso wif jeh ying yst . sparring 2getha n all LOL .
she thinks i have problem coz i m hungry lol .
i keep on going HEHE =D for nth 2 her .
den she was like do u nid medicine? i buy medicine for u later okay?


OH YA . on friday i saw my frens car when i m fetching wendy back 2 her shop .
den afta n b4 taekwondo oso saw -.- . LOL .


den ... ohya back 2 nikko . ate . whoah things dere so expensive .
deres one dish we ate was RM240 .yes ! rm two hundred n fourty juz for one dish 0.o . its sumthing like wat ad ah?
err egg n shark fin type. so expensive 0.o .
lucky we had 50% coupon ahaha .
or not ... dead .


den my mom got a free cheese cake coz of anotha voucher we used LOL .
it was nice =) .
my bro ate all d strawberries tho =/ .
den i dono afta 2 or 3 got like 50% discount for d bread . so bought sum bread .


once we check in . i slept on d bed ahahaha .
den sumthing scary happened -.- . nvm ... den i slept .
oh wait lol . i din sleep so many times rite ?

nvm walked 2 KLCC .
ate japanese food .. lepak-ed..
n i saw a sling bag which i wan SO MUCH x) .
i m addicted to it .
n i juz realised dat one t-shirt from billabong is rm119 ....
i was like 0.o .


afta lepak-ing , too bored . so go back 2 hotel . lol .
den watch tv n at 1st we wanted to watch movie but .
i watched nite at d museum 2 ad n my bro watch angels n demons ad .
den d only movie dadt we wanna watch ICAC : I CORRUPT ALL COPS
is actually not available in KLCC . -.- .


so we juz dun care lah . juz waste our time .

green is gud for d eye . so put green font =) .
but i put orange for jeh ying .
coz she is
SPECIAL .
n oso most of her things r orange yst .


No comments:

Post a Comment