Thursday, July 25, 2013

Disguise

I have been enlisted to help my best friend in her video !! Just to be clear, I like helping people out and I'm not doing it for the fame or publicity. She is not famous on Youtube. So, without further delay, I'm going to act as a supporting guy in her video. That's right. Me, a woman! acting as a guy. The downside to all of this is that we are not actually special effect nor make-up artist. This is going to be the average girl trying to dress up as a guy.

While researching on Google, I didn't really want to use Wikihow but the lack of related information on two pages of Google made me click it. Here is what I found. Apparently, girls can just pull of easily as a guy but guys have to put on all the shit just to be a girl. This just goes to show how much things a girl needs to put on everyday just so she could be confident in even walking out of her house.

What guys need :                                     What girls need :
Make-up                                                 Guys clothes
Bra                                                          Guys cologne ( Although not necessary )
Girls clothes(Need I say more on this?)
Bra padding ( Or something to "fill" it in)
Perfume ( Again not really necessary)
Wig ( Unless planning to grow it out)

I have to say that after looking at the list, I am proud to be a girl but cursed that I don't have the feminine touch altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment