Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Crush

Confession 3 : Gosh, I really do need to remember to update this blog. So, as the title says, I did have a crush. I did and I'm not going to lie. The first few days were leading up to a train wreck. There was no explanation to this feeling of affection I had for this guy. Let's get this straight : Love has nothing to do with this. I kept imagining him and wishing he was here with me. Wishing he would reciprocate but he never did. I knew that but yet I pursue because I was wishing for something I could never have. A pointless wish. This all ended on the day I confessed to him. He nonchalantly replied an okay and that was it. I expected a more eventful reply but let's face reality. Sometimes, life isn't all it was made to be. Sometimes, life bites back. On the other hand, I learned to live with those scars because without scars, I don't think I would ever learn and my life would never be all the more beautiful. I never liked the word beautiful but here I am using it because I think it is appropriate. I regretted nothing and if anyone is having this same experience, confessing is the best thing you could ever do. Girls, it may be embarrassing and a bruise to the pride but ultimately, the price of freedom is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment