Monday, July 22, 2013

Does anyone ever read blogs any more ?

Now that there are tumblr, instagram, twitter and many more social websites, I doubt that there many bloggers still left or even visitors for that matter. I don't know whether this would be a good time to post the most embarrassing of things on the blog or just a good cause to give up all together. Since this was a blog shared with my friend, I decide to do the first choice : post embarrassing confessions.

1# confession
While at Comic Fiesta ( Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia truly Asia ) , I had found someone that I had a minor crush on. I don't think that the feelings I had was based on a romantic notion but more of a friendly one. I had wanted to talk to this guy but then, my guts tells me otherwise due to the fact I am very shy and introverted. I was so enthusiastic at that time that I took a photo of everyone in Comic Fiesta including the guy. He was friendly enough to oblige posing for the camera with his cute moustache plushies. He was very friendly and I think that was what attracted me to him. On a neutral term of course. So if anyone that so happened to pass by and see this photo coincidentally know this guy, leave a comment on the chat box for me to stalk on Facebook.
                                                  WANTED : This guy for having a nice smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment