Wednesday, October 13, 2010

10 Perfect Stars :)


Wrong Image . But this is cute ;) I love spongebob . Oh yes i am 16 already . And yes , I love patrick too :)

Anyway ,


Firstly , Happy Belated Birthday to Ding Li Sim :D My other half in this blog ! :) 16 oh 16 oh 16 ! :) All the weird things we did during purple house made me smile :)

Secondly , I'm not prepared for the exam . Oh dear, HELP ? Its okay , i think i'll manage it somehow. I dislike people who brag , especially when they do not have anything to brag about . I'm jealous of smart people , especially those that are well , smart and smart :) I enjoy reading slowly , but i have to speed up my reading pace if i want to be prepared for the exam .

I hope smart people sit around me during exam . Then i can look left for physics, front for biology , north-west for add math n well , i can't look to the right . Why ? I'm sitting near the window . At least i can get fresh air and inspiration :)

I am a really weird person . I don't cut my nails or have a hair cut if i am having exam on that day . I don't want to find out about my results before the whole exam is over (except if it's quite good and will make me happy) . I am surprisingly superstitious ,thank you very much . Perhaps thats why i have good luck :)

Watching Annoying Orange with my brother is fun . Telling another brother lame joke , is fun . Where did i get my lame jokes ? From my lame friends and facebook :) People should stop arguing in facebook . It's funny that you wanna scold your friend in facebook ,make it public so everyone can see and claiming that it's the best for your friend. How considerate .

Anyway , I am done blogging :)

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment