Thursday, February 18, 2010

Some happiness still is within me

Madagascar 2 was nice =) I like the song only.. The only weird part was when in the end the penguin married the honolulu bobbing head girl O.o Wonder if they are able to be happy without having any children... *cough* I dont feel like going any where this holiday... I feel sick in my stomach .
Probaly from all that it happened this week.My eyes are like those sprinklers on the lawn....Keep on spurting water non stop every now and then.
..
I didint even have the time to introduce my guinea pig to the new year... I can imagine just how 2010 will be for me if this is just the beggining...Bleak and dark... Im sure I would have to wrestle my way through all this dense forest full of thorns that look like they could rip the flesh out of my body
...
Even my mum said that I look like I just been engulfed in the dark with all those shadow hanging above me.. Sure I have been through some tough years but probaly this is one of my most toughest of all... May the shining Buddha bless me if I dont make it out alive XD
*shine* * Shine*
At least I still have the capacity to smile for a few moment before returning to the gloom =)
Li Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment