Wednesday, February 3, 2010

030210 .

Some sampat blogged in her blog bout today's date Ahaha . I din noe it was dat special :) How ? Its 3 2 1 0 . :D Ahaha .

Anyway , i shud rmb yst or 2day , as d 1st day i m sick for 2010 :) . Ahaha . i shud rmb it :D :D N oh , i din realize Giant charge 20 cent for plastic bag . D:

Ahahaha . Nice ppl like mon sms-ed me b4 my nap . n made me feel beta n have a gud dream :) Bad ppl like black n yen lin sms n fon me , n woke me up . Booo :( . Ahaha . Maxis was annoying too

Black asked me to blog more bout my class . okay , my class is weird . deres all sort of ppl , n everyday , well , its like dat . I wont complain bout homework coz everyone has it . I wont complain bout tuition coz a lot of ppl attend more tuition den me . I wont complain bout my life , coz i happen to like it :)

I m ignored by a person, maybe . I shall ignore dat person too :)

But maybe i m juz weird. :) Sometimes , its disappointing to have a rilly nice dream . coz when i open my eyes , i realized it was just a dream . How i wish , i wont wake up . Ahaha , but its impossible , is it ? :)

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment