Monday, February 22, 2010

Aim for England ! :)

England just went to d top of " my favourite country " list . Ahaha . How nice it'd be , if a hot british just transfer to my class 2mr . Ahaha , i wud love staying in class :)

British accent . is d best accent . Ahaha . Anyway , i shud be studying rite now. But , i juz have d urge to blog . Blog bout dis ! Ahaha . I hope dere wont be sejarah test 2mr . I'll be so happy , n so grateful . Oh please let teacher forget or sumthing . Or maybe make it next week . i'll be prepared by next week ! i will . i hope i will .

I prefer Jennifer Aniston than Angelina Jolie , agree ? no ? u must be a guy . Its so unfair dat she stole her husband n act all innocent ! I shall boycott all her movies . okay maybe not , if dere happens to be a hot hot hot guy in dat movie , i shall watch it ! :D

Why British Accent is better den American Accent ? it just does . maybe sounds sexier ! :) okay , or maybe it makes dem sound like a gentlemen ? I don't noe . but i believe no girl cud resist a gentlemen :) . Ahaha .

I think dat girl influenced me . That girl who is a Korean Addict . Well u noe , Ahahah . Monday is one of d most tiring day for me . 3 hours of tuition sucked all my energy . I m surprised how some ppl cud have 5 hours tuition n still survive .

Anyway , Had a promise with mon . Well , something bout England :) . N if one day , i found an island with nobody on it , I m gonna name it Land of Sampat . Or Sampat Land . Well Sampat Land sounds like dose theme park . So happy ha-ha . Land of Sampat just sound better ? does it ? Ahaha . I shud stop dreaming n start studying .

Okay Failed ! Continue . i rilly understand wat my bio teacher is saying , i just dun understand wat she said . Get it ? I understand every word she says , but it just doesnt make sense to me . Don't even start on physics , i m still at d deci , centi , giga n all . Ain't i a good student ?

I believe my PEBEL or sumthing , will only get 10 . I m not an active student in class , as i m a quiet person AHAHA . okay , dat is not perasan . I do my homework last minute or dun do at all , so ha-ha . I m gonna get last in class . Oh well , shall work hard Next Year .

THIS POST IS LONG ! Must be d blessing of dat british guy mon ! yes , all credits shall be given to mon . If i rilly found Land Of Sampat , Monday shall not be Monday . It shall be Mon-day ! Ahaha . Okay i m getting weird . Oh wait ! Ahaha .

Love , or not so love
Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment