Monday, October 26, 2009

I want to go on a trip

I want to go on holidays.
Like NOW !!! I want to go to Langkawai or Cameron Highlands ..Either way... I dont mind if I only go to either one of these places =D CAN'T WAIT FOR THE HOLIDAYS TO COME !! SCHOOL IS SO BORING ! Theres practically nothing to do yet we still have to come.. Why dont they give us the holidays starting this week Thursday .. Its so dumb. They could have saved so many things !
Like (Refer to the list below )
Teacher's car petrol.You know I'm talking truth here teachers.
Save the environment .. Hello ?? Global warming ?? Talk about pollutions... Its so pathetic that we are not even benefiting anything in school yet we still come...U-S-E-L-E-S-S
Students DONT have to waste their precious YOUTH .
If they arent doing anything, better if we go home.. At least we get to READ OUR BOOKS FOR ONCE!!!
Some people want to get jobs *ahem*
We want to go on holidays STAT !!! I want to get going with my holiday planning . I want to go travel around Malaysia ! *if possible*
Dont get me wrong... Im not saying school is useless.Im saying if we have nothing to learn , at least give the students a break... After all , our PMR's are over ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment