Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Unforgivable


I will never forgive JeAnne for not coming to Sunway. I was so depressed that she didin't come because she is going to Canada next year.I came to Sunway to have a last fun moment together but now.. Since she didin't come and the others too , it was just me april and kelly. The next time she is having a outing, I'm not even going to celebrate with her anymore. I don't care if its her last outing in Malaysia . Right now, I'm so pissed at her. I was looking forward to this moment too. I bet she can't even imagine how much pain she has done to me >=( This insurmountable damage that she caused because she didin't show up. It wasn't JUST an outing.. it was THE most important outing I want to have with her .


I dont want to talk to her for one whole week and don't tell me I'm over-reacting >=( If you know what I'm feeling then you should understand if not then don't tell me what to do .Right now... Im just feeling tired i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment