Tuesday, October 13, 2009


:D:D i keep drawing sumthing like dis on my exam papers (:

i m not gonna talk bout exam .


I m gonna talk bout stuff .

1. i m obsessed wif my computer . so when i m studying , i wud suddenly act as tho my table is d keyboard n type all sorts of stuff . suprisingly i rmb all d alphabets . for example . i m not looking at d keyboard now :D . dats a huge achievement for me so yeah , i noe sum wud say like oh now den u master it ? well , dun say it .

2. my digestive system is in a different time zone . due to having nap everyday n studying late at nite , my digestive system is currently adapted to dat . thus , i feel hungry at nite , n not at aftanoon . so when i tried to sleep early yst , it failed coz i was extremely hungry .

3. everynite , i m like rehearsing of wat shud i do afta pmr in my mind . so now , all these dun seem fresh anymore LOL .

4. i cant shout afta exam . my class's clock is like late . so when otha ppl finished deir exam n shouted deir lungs out , my class is still in d class n waiting for d teacher . i dun feel like shouting afta otha ppl shout , its like , dey shouted wat i wanna shout . makes sense ?

5 . i decided to blog till numba 5 coz according to star newspaper , my lucky number is 5 . n i havent cut my nails for a week now . n everyone is on msn . mostly . dey juz keep popping out .


To end dis post :



i find dis pic extremely cute .

n i find msn image search better den google . even tho its not msn but sumthing like bing .



Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment