Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Shi Jie Mo Ri

i hereby declare , my christmas n christmas eve is by far d worst christmas n christmas eve i had... i noe , christmas eve isnt over, christmas havent even started...

tell me how could my christmas eve be gud afta i noe i m going 2 3 BR ??? if u have a reason dat its okay going 2 3BR , shut up ... i dowan 2 hear it ... i hate santa ... lol ... which dun exist... i feel like banging d teacher dat arranged me in 3 BR 2 d wall n say HAHA...or merry christmas...i hope dey dun have insurance...i wan dem 2 pay 4 deir own medical fee... maybe be broke afta dat...dat would make me feel so much beta =( ...

i still dun undastand y ... i wanna go 3 C ... but i cant... i wanna be d same class wif monica n michelle dey all... oh ya n speaking bout 3C ... li hui is dere 2 rite? so 3C is like a heaven ( okay not exactly heaven) 2 me... i feel like sue-ing d skul n like scold dem ....altho i dun think i have any chance of winning but its worth trying...failing all d subject is beta den going 2 3BR ( no offence) i juz dun like going 3BR ... i neva liked... 2 ppl who go 3C , be grateful ... deres monica lol ...

dis christmas eve is like so teruk...nth special ... in fact its worse den normal days...oh wait 1 thing gud dats happening is my elderst brotha is at genting...dats a gud thing if u dono ... d bad thing is , he is coming back 2moro =( ... isnt christmas all bout hope n all ? y muz dey put out d class list on christmas eve? dey juz destroyed my christmas n hope ... skul is so inconsiderate...

i feel like shouting as loud as i can but i cant... my neighbours will like complain .... maybe dey even lapor polis...=.=" ...n since police station is kinda near my house , dey lapor few minutes n my christmas is gonna be at d police station...but dat might be a gud thing...i wanna skip 2moro ... 2moro dere will be a lot a lot of ppl dat i dislike a lot coming ... my parents feel dat its a must 2 invite ppl 2 ruin my christmas =)...

n since monday, i have gone 2 church n relative's house non stop 4 christmas carol ... i m proud 2 say dat , i dun feel like listening christmas carol anymore... in fact maybe i have a phobia ... is dat how 2 spell nvm i dun mind so y shud u mind.... i feel so negative suddenly ... i dono y .. .wait i noe ... haiz... since i live on d 10th floor , i feel like throwing sumthing down from d window n pray dat it hit sum1 2 make me feel beta ... but den i will kena sue again n police again ...

n i feel like sum1 cursed me since std 5...monica, i seriously think its a curse...

i going back 2 skul afta few more days... i pray dey change my name 2 d 3C or i gonna vandalise d whole board..BANG...

anyway , merry christmas 2moro n have a great christmas eve if u can ...

Yi Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment