Monday, December 1, 2008

Lend a hand...

aww...i ponteng taekwondo last sat...n i feel sad 4 dat? ... but i muz ponteng...coz everyone ( more like all my frens) not going...den i go dere mah like nth 2 do lorh( as in no frens 2 play)... but its d last week =( ... bye bye...

i rilly hope sum of d form 5 will continue form 6...coz if dey leave...it will be so boring =( ... not exactly very boring but...nvm...talking crap...

monica's picture of d goyang kaki was actually very cute =D....i wonder did she draw it herself...i think she did...n monica, u owe me a trip 2 sunway 4 ice skating...

i bought a new bottle on sat from 1 u =D...n dat bottle was...lol...very sampat...i hope it doesnt spoil b4 next year...i wanna bring it 2 skul !! coz its rilly very sampat =.=" ....

holiday is kinda boring ...i have NOTHING 2 do....i m desperate 2 go out wif frens.... n i dun think i goping anywhere 4 holiday , my november is gone coz my brotha has spm ... my december is gone, coz my parents will be bz arranging stuff 4 my elderst brotha...he is going singapore next year =D...u noe wat dat means? 24 HOURS NON STOP OF COMPUTER 4 me =D...

n monica, y did u say 14th of april as example lol ....dat date is a b'day of one of my favourite person =D ... n i can hereby declare dat date is actually a lucky day...nvm ... i m very bored !! I NID HELP ... n i cant kemas my cupboard...afta i throw sum of d unwanted books, MY BROTHA RELOADS IT !! =.=" ... he afta spm , straight throw all his books 2 me... WAT FOR I WAN a FORM 5 BOOK 0.o ....so my cupboard is like 4eva crowded wif books...

out of crap actually....bye bye =D

No comments:

Post a Comment