Monday, December 1, 2008

I LUV THIS WHOLE WORLLLLDDDD!!!!!

lol...i heard dis song a million times and me lik it ^-^ so i decided to write the lyrics down..u can hear it in discovery channel..the song name is the title ...lol....it alwiz make me happyn u can sing along too if u wan...me SO HAPPY dun forget invite me to yur outing too if got yi hsien ^-^



I love the mountans.

I love the clear blue sky.

I love big bridges.

I love the great white shark.

I love the whole world

and all its sights and sound

boom-de ya da x4

I love the ocean

I love the dirty things

I love go fast.

I love egyptian kings

I love the whole world.

and all its crazieness

boom-de ya da x4

I love tornadoes.

I love the racketness <- (i not sure bout this part ....and the words in the bracket are not part of the song =.= )

I love my magma.

i love the giant squid

i lovethe whole world.

its such a brilliant place

boom-de ya da x10

erm...i duno how to upload video argh....... i have to get tutorial from APRIL~!!!!! wahhh~ her name is shining to me...


No comments:

Post a Comment